If you are ever having a problem getting connected to your internet service, please check the following before calling:
- Make sure that the power adapter is properly plugged into an outlet/surge protector.
- Check that the Ethernet cable is plugged into the power adapter and then from the power adapter to your router or your PC.
- Unplug the power adapter from the outlet/surge protector for 15-20 seconds and plug it back in.
- Storms are likely to cause connections to be slightly interrupted.
- Lightning and power outages at towers happen occasionally, but we make it a priority to get the problem solved as soon as possible..
- Call 260-488-6363 to speak with one of our support staff.